- Vertigo Gaming have released two ‘combo-packs’ of their commercial games. The Oil Blue, Sandbox of God: Remastered and greenTech+ can be purchased for $19.95 whilst adding ShellBlast and Spirits of Metropolis to the pack takes the price up to $25.
- Grabeorama’s GMag is now up to its fifth issue. The short fortnightly magazine contains a summary of Game Maker news for the period it covers along with brief game reviews.
- A moderator at the YoYo Games forums has had his status revoked because his “behaviour just doesn’t match with what a moderator is supposed to do”. NessXX‘s demotion by the often silent Trollsplatterer, who appears to run the forums, didn’t come as a surprise to many users who detailed various unsuitable things he had been responsible for.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4