YoYo Games promised that the judging process for their sixth Game Maker competition would be “more transparent” however since the announcement of a contest status dashboard 12 days ago nothing has been heard.
In a post on September 1st Russell Kay wrote “We will be judging round 1 this week, where we will be looking at the entries that will move forward to the next round and we will be updating the information and the application as we proceed.”
Two weeks later there is no visible sign that judging has even begun (though a couple of people at YoYo have confirmed it has) with none of the 275 entered games being marked as ‘reviewed’ or appearing in Round 1 in the dashboard.
Where is the promised transparency?
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys