Over the past couple of weeks there have been several low key, but beneficial, changes made at the Game Maker Community.
- Takagi created a pinned topic in the Work in Progress section of the forum in which a brief description and screenshots of upcoming projects can be posted. The topic is not meant for discussion of games but provides a nice showcase of some of the games currently being developed using Game Maker.
- The member group banners which appear under the avatar and member title of each poster have finally been fixed. These have been absent for 4 months(!) since the forum theme was YoYo Games-ified.
- Minor forum theme changes.
- GMC Cage Matches may be returning. xot writes that the weekly feature in which two Game Maker games are pitted up against each other “is almost certainly coming back”.
- Newly promoted administrators FredFredrickson and xot have implemented many of the above changes. There have also been other minor changes and fixes, full details can be seen in this topic.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart