Over the past couple of weeks there have been several low key, but beneficial, changes made at the Game Maker Community.
- Takagi created a pinned topic in the Work in Progress section of the forum in which a brief description and screenshots of upcoming projects can be posted. The topic is not meant for discussion of games but provides a nice showcase of some of the games currently being developed using Game Maker.
- The member group banners which appear under the avatar and member title of each poster have finally been fixed. These have been absent for 4 months(!) since the forum theme was YoYo Games-ified.
- Minor forum theme changes.
- GMC Cage Matches may be returning. xot writes that the weekly feature in which two Game Maker games are pitted up against each other “is almost certainly coming back”.
- Newly promoted administrators FredFredrickson and xot have implemented many of the above changes. There have also been other minor changes and fixes, full details can be seen in this topic.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios