Uriel Griffin was the guest interviewee in this week’s indie(Radio) and indie(Magazine).
Writing of his use of GameMaker for Mac Uriel states that “we’ve made around 2,500 dollars” from the Mac App Store. Presumably this “we” encompasses the total revenues which are split between original game developers such as Jesse Venbrux and Uriel who modifies the original PC titles through his Vetra Games label. Vetra have published 5 games so far.
indie(Radio) 6: [mp3]
indie(Magazine) 6: [left-click pdf]
Mike Dailly is impressed with the performance of HTML5 on the next version of Apple’s iOS mobile operating system. Testing a GameMaker developed HTML5 animation on the beta of iOS5 Mike tweeted that it ran at “10-15 times the speed of iOS4.4”. A test animation which was “1/5 the size of the Flash version” achieved 60fps as an iOS web app. [Mike Dailly’s Twitter]
TrueValhalla has posted about the donations his projects have received at the Myriad Online forum.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!