Game Maker Community administrator Chronic has posted about his experiences using the closed Alpha version of GameMaker HTML5 at the forum. YoYo Games’ Russell Kay has been answering users’ questions in the same topic.
Issue 11 of indie(Magazine) was released yesterday (5.4MB .pdf). This latest edition includes reviews of the top 3 games from the recent GMC GameJam and an interview with Andrew Brophy. Uriel Griffin also writes that Jesse Venbrux’s You Still Won’t Make It has sold around 4,000 copies at the Mac App Store.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios