Game Maker Community administrator Chronic has posted about his experiences using the closed Alpha version of GameMaker HTML5 at the forum. YoYo Games’ Russell Kay has been answering users’ questions in the same topic.
Issue 11 of indie(Magazine) was released yesterday (5.4MB .pdf). This latest edition includes reviews of the top 3 games from the recent GMC GameJam and an interview with Andrew Brophy. Uriel Griffin also writes that Jesse Venbrux’s You Still Won’t Make It has sold around 4,000 copies at the Mac App Store.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs