Mike Dailly made an interesting post about how GameMaker: Studio handles blend modes at a base level and why it caused a major slowdown for some users of version 1.1.867. The developers at YoYo Games continue to interact with the userbase on the official Game Maker Community forums, as well as on Twitter and other platforms.
YoYo Games has made it possible for GameMaker: Studio Steam users to rollback to previous versions. Requests for this feature have been common among Steam users.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys