Mike Dailly made an interesting post about how GameMaker: Studio handles blend modes at a base level and why it caused a major slowdown for some users of version 1.1.867. The developers at YoYo Games continue to interact with the userbase on the official Game Maker Community forums, as well as on Twitter and other platforms.
YoYo Games has made it possible for GameMaker: Studio Steam users to rollback to previous versions. Requests for this feature have been common among Steam users.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios