Mike Dailly made an interesting post about how GameMaker: Studio handles blend modes at a base level and why it caused a major slowdown for some users of version 1.1.867. The developers at YoYo Games continue to interact with the userbase on the official Game Maker Community forums, as well as on Twitter and other platforms.
YoYo Games has made it possible for GameMaker: Studio Steam users to rollback to previous versions. Requests for this feature have been common among Steam users.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart