Today we’ve launched a brand new feature for the site which will help you stay updated with the latest GameMaker news – without having to check for new posts every day. We will be sending an occasional newsletter to readers that sign up for our mailing list. This newsletter will include an overview of the most interesting and most important news that we have covered recently, plus it will instantly alert you to time-limited discounts and giveaways. We will even be including exclusive content and free stuff for subscribers!
To join the newsletter, look for the “subscribe” button in the sidebar to the right. It only takes a few seconds to sign up. Game Maker Blog does not spam, and you can easily opt-out at any time.
Look forward to our first ever newsletter later this month!
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart