YoYo Games, the developers of GameMaker Studio, have posted a new tech blog article discussing tips and tricks that will help you navigate the user interface more efficiently.
The tech blog highlights useful and somewhat cryptic shortcuts too; you’re sure to learn something new!
“The GameMaker Studio IDE comes with a number of handy shortcuts and features that are often overlooked by both new and veteran users of the product. Some of these are purely convenient ways to do things, while others can significantly increase productivity and change the way you work, so here we give a list of the most over-looked, yet most useful methods for using GameMaker Studio to its fullest.”
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers