YoYo Games, the developers of GameMaker Studio, have posted a new tech blog article discussing tips and tricks that will help you navigate the user interface more efficiently.
The tech blog highlights useful and somewhat cryptic shortcuts too; you’re sure to learn something new!
“The GameMaker Studio IDE comes with a number of handy shortcuts and features that are often overlooked by both new and veteran users of the product. Some of these are purely convenient ways to do things, while others can significantly increase productivity and change the way you work, so here we give a list of the most over-looked, yet most useful methods for using GameMaker Studio to its fullest.”
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios