An, umm, interesting conversation I found on the GMC. All about how someone can’t be bothered to provide a screenshot for their game because, and I quote, “I just don’t have time to put on a screenshot now school is back on“.
And he expects people to download and rate his game.
The worst thing is, some actually do.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios