“This wiki has been created as a central resource for Game Makers, Game Hackers and Game Players. This wiki is by no question an important source for the priceless information you need to know about anything game development related.”
GMpedia, part of the gamemaking.org network offers over 250 ‘useful articles’, the majority of which are about gamemaker functions. The site which has attracted over 50,000 page views since Feb 2006 and has over 20 registered users who have created content including examples, tutorials as well as more traditional style articles.
The 267 articles which are currently online certainly don’t offer a comprehensive guide to gamemaker, but articles are up-to-date and new articles are being created at a good rate. If you’re interested in helping to develop this gamemaker resource visit http://gmpedia.org/
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th