What a surprise and how unexpected. What did these newbies expect – “yes, sure you can rip and use graphics from any game, no problem – just put ‘sprites ripped from <game name>’ in the credits and you will be fine”.
Just as I hate people uploading copyrighted stuff to YouTube, I hate people who think there is some chance that they can steal the work of someone else. Although I suppose, at least they did ask – unlike the hundreds of people who have made mario clones etc. with gamemaker.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4