What a surprise and how unexpected. What did these newbies expect – “yes, sure you can rip and use graphics from any game, no problem – just put ‘sprites ripped from <game name>’ in the credits and you will be fine”.
Just as I hate people uploading copyrighted stuff to YouTube, I hate people who think there is some chance that they can steal the work of someone else. Although I suppose, at least they did ask – unlike the hundreds of people who have made mario clones etc. with gamemaker.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!