The GMC help someone who provides no logical explanation as to why they want to use version Game Maker 6.1 instead of the latest version 7 on Vista. They wouldn’t happen to be using a cracked version of the software would they,….?
It’s $20 people, that’s not much. If you want the pro version of the software buy it. It’s not hard. Is it?
This reminds me of a few other issues, including one member who actually posted in the forum asking for help to crack gamemaker. It also appears that some of Game Maker Blog’s traffic is coming from people who are actively looking for Game Maker 6 cracks – heck, I expect even more of them will come here now because of the keywords in this post.
In the past month just over 25% of visitors to gamemakerblog came from a search engine, and as well as a mysteriously high amount of searches for naruto ninja way, it appears that a lot of people are expecting to find game maker cracks here. Well sorry to disappoint you but there aren’t any here, so if like 7 other people this month you are looking for a ‘game maker 7 activation code’, thanks for stopping by.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios