It seems that GameMakerBlog should be renaming MarkUpBlog, following the two previous posts about the magazine I will again mention it.
In particular I am going to be looking at the results so far from my graphical ad for the Game Maker Affiliation Service. An ad is offered by MarkUp to people who contribute content to the magazine.
On the day MarkUp 5 was released two people joined the GMA and actually got their account set up correctly, which seems to be hard work for some people, not sure why. So this is just a quick note to say that the targeted audience that read MarkUp do respond to adverts placed within it.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!