Today I received two free game development books by courier, “Beginning 3D Game Programming” and “Agile Software Development“.
The books were sent to me as part of my involvement with the MarkUp magazine, where a future issue will contain reviews I have written on them. (I guess I have to read the books first 😛 )
As Eyas said “it is one of the pluses of being a good writer at Markup”, so if you are interested in contributing to a future issue…. you never know what might come your way – currently there is also an offer of a free domain if you write for issue 8.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!