Today I received two free game development books by courier, “Beginning 3D Game Programming” and “Agile Software Development“.
The books were sent to me as part of my involvement with the MarkUp magazine, where a future issue will contain reviews I have written on them. (I guess I have to read the books first 😛 )
As Eyas said “it is one of the pluses of being a good writer at Markup”, so if you are interested in contributing to a future issue…. you never know what might come your way – currently there is also an offer of a free domain if you write for issue 8.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs