Haven’t brought “The Game Maker’s Apprentice: Game Development for Beginners”, Mark Overmars and Jacob Habgood’s book? No, neither have I. If you are interested take a look on Google books.
Obviously the whole book isn’t on there but it will give you a good idea of what the book is like.
Related GameMakerBlog article: Free Game Development Books
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs