Haven’t brought “The Game Maker’s Apprentice: Game Development for Beginners”, Mark Overmars and Jacob Habgood’s book? No, neither have I. If you are interested take a look on Google books.
Obviously the whole book isn’t on there but it will give you a good idea of what the book is like.
Related GameMakerBlog article: Free Game Development Books
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!