Oh yes, you read that right.
“Gnazine, A Game Development Magazine” which according to its creator is “no where as good as gm-tech or gmking, however it does have some themes to it”.
The first article of the first (and I am 90% certain only) issue is…. something about the film Beowulf, which not related to Game Maker in anyway whatsoever.
Oh dear. Let the flaming begin.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios