Oh yes, you read that right.
“Gnazine, A Game Development Magazine” which according to its creator is “no where as good as gm-tech or gmking, however it does have some themes to it”.
The first article of the first (and I am 90% certain only) issue is…. something about the film Beowulf, which not related to Game Maker in anyway whatsoever.
Oh dear. Let the flaming begin.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs