True or not? What do you think happened? Is he just plain lying, did he unintentionally get infected or is it a real false positive?
In theory, I think it’s possible that the virus scanner at YYG could be detecting false positives in games because in the past, Game Maker was used to make a virus.
But since there is no info (?) on how the virus scanning at YYG works, I guess there’s no way to tell.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios