True or not? What do you think happened? Is he just plain lying, did he unintentionally get infected or is it a real false positive?
In theory, I think it’s possible that the virus scanner at YYG could be detecting false positives in games because in the past, Game Maker was used to make a virus.
But since there is no info (?) on how the virus scanning at YYG works, I guess there’s no way to tell.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!