True or not? What do you think happened? Is he just plain lying, did he unintentionally get infected or is it a real false positive?
In theory, I think it’s possible that the virus scanner at YYG could be detecting false positives in games because in the past, Game Maker was used to make a virus.
But since there is no info (?) on how the virus scanning at YYG works, I guess there’s no way to tell.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart