Another new Game Maker Magazine has been launched. Yep that’s its name “Game Maker Magazine”. (gmc link)
Whilst GameMakerTech have to hold a caption competition to come up with a snappy slogan Game Maker Magazine has one from the start: “The Information you need to know, today“. Almost as good as the magazine name I’m sure you agree.
It’s isn’t as bad as gnazine  , but telling people that they need Adobe Reader in order to read the magazine on page 2 of the magazine suggests that this is another rushed attempt to have GMC fame.
Previewing his own game on page 3 Mattthew_H, the President of Instant Arts, is the one and only contributor to this issue.
The wordsearch on page 4 is a highlight. There are no letters in the grid!
“script”s“, “help”s” and an Empire Earth 3 review, oh dear…
So you might get some new things with GM8 but remember that YoYoGames has Gamemaker to deal with, YoYoGames.com, GM registrations (as well with Softwarp) and about a million other things, by the way they aren’t the richest company either why do you thing that yoyogames.com now has advertisement’s all over it?
Shock horror! A software company has to develop its software, maintain its website and handle registrations? As for the ads – hmmm, what do you think?
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart