Sandy Duncan has mentioned on his blog the possibility of making Game Maker games compatible with the
Apple’s recent release of an SDK for the iPhone has apparently provided YoYo Games with “lots of motivation to get on with having the runner ported to C++” which would be the first step required to get GameMaker games running on the overpriced mobile device.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios