Sandy Duncan has mentioned on his blog the possibility of making Game Maker games compatible with the
Apple’s recent release of an SDK for the iPhone has apparently provided YoYo Games with “lots of motivation to get on with having the runner ported to C++” which would be the first step required to get GameMaker games running on the overpriced mobile device.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!