Sandy Duncan has mentioned on his blog the possibility of making Game Maker games compatible with the
Apple’s recent release of an SDK for the iPhone has apparently provided YoYo Games with “lots of motivation to get on with having the runner ported to C++” which would be the first step required to get GameMaker games running on the overpriced mobile device.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4