“So long as there are no other problems that Cage Match will return this Saturday, July 26th. I’m actually on a day trip Saturday so it’ll probably start Friday night at some point but I’d rather start it a little early then delay it yet again.”
Each week the GMC Cage Matches put two GameMaker games head to head for a public vote and discussion with the most popular game staying on for the next week to face a new challenger. It is uncertain whether the process will be the same following the relaunch.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios