It’s out. Featuring ~22 minutes of content, I was highly impressed by episode 4 of GMTV. Featuring news, reviews and more, this is the most professional episode to date.
The show features a completely new look (to go with their new website), which is a huge improvement from the previous one. They have ditched their “retro style”. This time in reviews, Ancient War and Beneton Movie GIF.
But that’s not all: it features a new face-off feature. Basically, two games are picked, and 5 different features of them are compared: Graphics, Replay Value, Originality, Sound/Music & Game Features. This time, Ad Nauseaum 2 and Return to Sector 9. For every category, a star is awarded for one game, and the one with the most at the end wins.
There was also a bit showing off a typewriter script, much like the Weekend Extras (getting more of those would be nice, as long as there’s real content).
In overall, a very nice episode, worth a watch. (Somewhere around 4 out of 5 stars). But to the obligatory technical comment, I’m amazed how a 320×240 WMV (“high quality”) takes 217 megabytes of space.
Check it out. Even if you’re on a 56k modem.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4