This Game Is Art
This contest ran from May 26 to June 26, 2008. Entrants were to create a game that was art, with no definition of art provided.
Our judges each chose five favourites in order of preference, and then we did the math.
Many of the entries that didn’t place in the top spots are still definitely worth trying out. You can find download links and discussions for the entries in this forum.
- 1. Virtual Silence by Virtanen (Download – about 2.9MB)
- 2. Life Is a Race by Cactus (Download – about 1.4MB)
- 2. Super Mega Awesome Dude by Legendary (Download – about 6.0MB)
- 3. Pilisszentkereszt by Glutinous
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs