This Game Is Art
This contest ran from May 26 to June 26, 2008. Entrants were to create a game that was art, with no definition of art provided.
Our judges each chose five favourites in order of preference, and then we did the math.
Many of the entries that didn’t place in the top spots are still definitely worth trying out. You can find download links and discussions for the entries in this forum.
- 1. Virtual Silence by Virtanen (Download – about 2.9MB)
- 2. Life Is a Race by Cactus (Download – about 1.4MB)
- 2. Super Mega Awesome Dude by Legendary (Download – about 6.0MB)
- 3. Pilisszentkereszt by Glutinous
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios