GMKing have published a new podcast – their third of the year. Recorded in time for a week after their previous episode (but not released until now!) Once again the show is hosted by Robin Monks and GameMaker TV host Dan Eggers who are joined by GMKing’s Eyas Sharaiha.
Issues discussed include whether or not Construct is a viable alternative to Game Maker, the history and future of the YoYo Games wiki, a review of GMTech’s last issue (released December 2008) and life at the GMC.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4