GMKing have published a new podcast – their third of the year. Recorded in time for a week after their previous episode (but not released until now!) Once again the show is hosted by Robin Monks and GameMaker TV host Dan Eggers who are joined by GMKing’s Eyas Sharaiha.
Issues discussed include whether or not Construct is a viable alternative to Game Maker, the history and future of the YoYo Games wiki, a review of GMTech’s last issue (released December 2008) and life at the GMC.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios