YoYo Games is holding a competition to design a new Game Maker logo to be used to promote Game Maker 8. Sandy has said he is looking for
…a design that is more modern, communicates the vitality and excitement of what Game Maker stands for and fits better with the rest of the YoYo Games Branding.
The first prize is $250 (to be paid via PayPal) and the 5 best runner-ups will each receive a free copy of Game Maker 8 Pro.
Full details of the requirements and more details are available in the official post.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios