YoYo Games is holding a competition to design a new Game Maker logo to be used to promote Game Maker 8. Sandy has said he is looking for
…a design that is more modern, communicates the vitality and excitement of what Game Maker stands for and fits better with the rest of the YoYo Games Branding.
The first prize is $250 (to be paid via PayPal) and the 5 best runner-ups will each receive a free copy of Game Maker 8 Pro.
Full details of the requirements and more details are available in the official post.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!