YoYo Games is holding a competition to design a new Game Maker logo to be used to promote Game Maker 8. Sandy has said he is looking for
…a design that is more modern, communicates the vitality and excitement of what Game Maker stands for and fits better with the rest of the YoYo Games Branding.
The first prize is $250 (to be paid via PayPal) and the 5 best runner-ups will each receive a free copy of Game Maker 8 Pro.
Full details of the requirements and more details are available in the official post.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart