Four Game Maker games are among the 10 finalists of 2BeeGames’ second Indie Game Competition. The winning game will earn its creator $10,000 with $5,000 awarded to the public’s favourite.
Tower of Heaven by askiisoft
This platformer is the latest game to enter the Game Maker Community’s cage match Hall of Fame having won beaten three games in successive weeks back in September.
Kablooey! by Vertigo Games/Mr Chubigans/David Galindo
This is the latest game from legendary Game Maker user David Galindo and has been created especially for the 2BeeGames contest. David’s last game won YoYo Games’ Save the Planet competition.
Cochon’s Pursuit by Edouard Mercure
Edouard’s Save the Planet won the community vote in the first 2BeeGames competition earning himself $2,500. Now he is back with the cartoony Cochon’s Pursuit which has been played less than 800 times in over a year at YoYo Games.
Climb to the Top of the Castle by TwO Bros. Games
Incredibly detailed hand drawn graphics make this medieval themed game stand out.
The three lowest scoring games in a public poll running until the end of the week will drop out of the final.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart