- Cactus’ 3D platformer Tuning has been announced as a finalist in the $2,500 Nuovo Award category of the 2010 Independent Games Festival. Also on GMB: Cactus lecture on 4-hour game design.
- GMIndie have released the third issue of their Game Maker magazine (direct pdf link). There are two ‘reviews’ and a feature on the 3D Game Eye project to create Gameana games in Game Maker.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart