Following the recent and now expired offer to get GameMaker Studio Standard edition for free, you can now upgrade from the Standard version to GameMaker Studio Professional for a discounted price of only US $25 until January 5, 2014. The normal price to upgrade is $50.
To take advantage of this offer, go this page and enter your GameMaker Studio Standard license key, choose ‘Upgrade’, and then checkout.
GameMaker Studio Professional includes several features not found in GameMaker Studio Standard. These include:
- Texture Management
- Multiple Configurations
- Team Features
- Developer Services Portal (DSP)
- Mobile Testing
Importantly, you can also add modules to GameMaker Studio Professional. Modules add support for exporting to a variety of platforms including iOS, Android, HTML5, and more.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs