Following the recent and now expired offer to get GameMaker Studio Standard edition for free, you can now upgrade from the Standard version to GameMaker Studio Professional for a discounted price of only US $25 until January 5, 2014. The normal price to upgrade is $50.
To take advantage of this offer, go this page and enter your GameMaker Studio Standard license key, choose ‘Upgrade’, and then checkout.
GameMaker Studio Professional includes several features not found in GameMaker Studio Standard. These include:
- Texture Management
- Multiple Configurations
- Team Features
- Developer Services Portal (DSP)
- Mobile Testing
Importantly, you can also add modules to GameMaker Studio Professional. Modules add support for exporting to a variety of platforms including iOS, Android, HTML5, and more.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!