Following the recent and now expired offer to get GameMaker Studio Standard edition for free, you can now upgrade from the Standard version to GameMaker Studio Professional for a discounted price of only US $25 until January 5, 2014. The normal price to upgrade is $50.
To take advantage of this offer, go this page and enter your GameMaker Studio Standard license key, choose ‘Upgrade’, and then checkout.
GameMaker Studio Professional includes several features not found in GameMaker Studio Standard. These include:
- Texture Management
- Multiple Configurations
- Team Features
- Developer Services Portal (DSP)
- Mobile Testing
Importantly, you can also add modules to GameMaker Studio Professional. Modules add support for exporting to a variety of platforms including iOS, Android, HTML5, and more.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios