YoYo Games, the developers of GameMaker Studio, have posted a new tech blog article explaining how to use a recently added feature, “accessors”, which are designed to make data structures and arrays more flexible and easier to work with. Below is an excerpt.
“Accessors are simple logical expressions that permit you to add or change values within the structure, and they are written in a similar way as you would for working with arrays, only we use a special identifier symbol before the first argument…”
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys