YoYo Games, the developers of GameMaker Studio, have posted a new tech blog article explaining how to use a recently added feature, “accessors”, which are designed to make data structures and arrays more flexible and easier to work with. Below is an excerpt.
“Accessors are simple logical expressions that permit you to add or change values within the structure, and they are written in a similar way as you would for working with arrays, only we use a special identifier symbol before the first argument…”
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4