It’s the most wonderful time of the year…for getting discounts on games and software. YoYo Games attempts to stuff developer’s stockings with up to 20% off of GameMaker Studio 2 licenses. If you are just getting into game development or even looking for a more robust framework then now is the time to jump in and start making dreams a reality. GMS2 is a full update of the original GameMaker Studio product and offers a more streamlined user interface, code folding and an integrated debugger. Whether it is platformers, Role Playing Games or multiplayer action games you are wishing to create, GMS 2 can do it all; and with the GameMaker Community backing you up, along your friends here at GameMakerBlog, if you ever need a helping hand just let give a shout and all your worries will be out of sight.
As always, we wish everyone Good Luck and Good Fortune.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys