What a surprise and how unexpected. What did these newbies expect – “yes, sure you can rip and use graphics from any game, no problem – just put ‘sprites ripped from <game name>’ in the credits and you will be fine”.
Just as I hate people uploading copyrighted stuff to YouTube, I hate people who think there is some chance that they can steal the work of someone else. Although I suppose, at least they did ask – unlike the hundreds of people who have made mario clones etc. with gamemaker.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios