YoYoGames have been working on ‘
As I first asked in June “How long, I ask you, do you think it will be before YoYo start putting adverts on their site? No adverts at first to soften the blow, and then once everyone has started using them up the ads will go.” Well it appears that time is now. Up goes AdSense, down goes the MarkUp banner and the search bar is moved from the top to a much more sensible place which can only be reached by scrolling to the bottom of the page. Well done YoYo.
Sandy’s “Don’t share this info outside of the Glog.” trick may have worked, but I – for one – would have blogged about this anyway.
Some sensible comments from NakedPaulToast at least:
Your Helpdesk has tickets outstanding for two and a half months, won’t reply to emails, and you’re going to drive hundreds more support requests into the ticket queue.
And gamez93 noticed the absence of the MarkUp image. Oh an Mark has a glog, which genius at YoYo had the misfortune to hit ‘g’ instead of ‘b’ I wonder…..
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios