GMking.org have released a pilot episode of their Audcast, that’s a podcast to you and me. At 31 minutes and 20 seconds it is quite a long pilot, or at least I believe so. The sound quality isn’t great but it was recorded from a Skype conversation over a distance of more than 6,000 miles. I also feel the podcast could have done with being cut down a bit.
Listening to half an hour of conversation between two people isn’t exactly exciting. Improvements could be gained by breaking the show up with jingles and by conducting interviews or playing pre-recorded reports.
But as far as I know this is a first for the Game Maker world, and of course it’s always good to give something a go.
It’s also interesting to hear people for the first time, especially as I had built my own pictures of the GMking crew and their voices in my head!
I’ve passed on my comments to low-voiced Eyas.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!