Well actually slightly more than that. 9 words, I lied.
When choosing the books
Beginning 3D Game Programming: Yeahy! Sounds cool.
Agile Software Development: The next best.
After a quick flick through
Beginning 3D Game Programming: ehh? Really? Hmm…
Agile Software Development: Management waffle. Heavy.
After a longer read
Beginning 3D Game Programming: Not for beginners.
Agile Software Development: The Cooperative Game: Hidden encyclopedic gem.
You will be able read my full, considerably longer than 3 (or even nine) word reviews, in the October edition of MarkUp which will be coming out in the next couple of days.
See also: Free Game Development Books
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys