Sandy from YoYo Games has hinted at the introduction of a revenue sharing scheme for games hosted on their website.
Sometime later this year we will make some big changes to the way that this site works and many of you will have the opportunity to earn some money for the games that you have created.
One of the opportunities I’m looking at for YoYo Games is to include adverts with your games. It’s very likely if we did this that we will be able to pay you for this.
Finally, some innovation by YoYo.
Also released are some videos of GameMaker 7 on Mac OSX.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs