The recently re-designed GMArcade is holding a game-submission contest with a top prize of a domain name and free hosting for a year. To enter you must upload an original game to the site, and use it as your sole hosting service. Second and third place prizes consist of upgraded memberships at the site which enables you to launch games directly from your own website.
Owner of GMArcade Matthew Kremer has also said that he wants to turn his site into a community and remain as just a file host. The site still has a long way to go before it can match sites such as SnowMoon, but the recent addition of a blog feature appears to be a step in the right direction.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!