Rewired is looking to gain members who can design games and advertise their games
or make game making tutorials on our site, if u wish to join please do so.
http://url of crappy free advert ridden forum if not that is your choice.
So kind. They even give me a chance to choose not to join their 12 member, 69 post forum.
Of course we have the proactive GMC anti-PM spam policy out to help us:
Spam messages sent to you by Personal Message (PM)
* Disable the spammer from PMing you in the future. See below for instructions on how to do this.
* Don’t complain about the spam on the forum. You don’t want to give more attention to the spammer, do you?
* Don’t contact a staff member about the PMs. The staff does not deal with PM spam because 1) we don’t read your PM inbox and therefore cannot check whether accusations are true and 2) you can disable this spam yourself.
I decline your offer due to the pathetic nature of your forum and the way in which you feel it is appropriate to promote it.
I saved the best til last. The member’s first post on the GMC:
“how do you make a multiplayer game with gAME MAKER IF YOU FIGURE OUT POST IT HERE PLZ”
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios