Introducing the snappily titled “Game Maker Users Helper – The Offcial Video Website” which can be found at the equally easy to remember URL of http://gamemakerusershelper-theoffcialvideowebsite.magnify.net
Recent months have seen a number of Game Maker video sites come and go. The biggest and most successful being Dan Egger’s GMTV, but we have also seen releases from Game Maker Helper Videos and GM Code Project.
The very misleading name of this new project by GMC member Aegis53 has drawn criticism from some users at the GMC and the title certainly appears to imply that this project has been endorsed by YoYo Games, even though this is extremely unlikely to be the case.
The camera work will blow you away as will the content.
There are three videos, the first introducing the site. “GMUH is one of the biggest programs.. er… companies in history” and they claim to be sponsored by “Game Maker Central (a small community site), Yo Yo Games, GMArcade, and whole load of other sites you probably wont have heard of.
The second video provides vague information about some kind of ‘Compotition’ and the third about illegally ripping sprites from GameBoy games.
Update: After receiving negative comments at the GMC the site appears to have been closed.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios