This time it’s “GMWeekly”. Featuring 3 pages of content, this venture by GMC user DPoole doesn’t seem to exactly be taking a good start.
Hello and welcome to a brand new publication, brought to you for free every Friday by me, Darren Poole. This succinct weekly periodical will encompass numerous things in the future, including: news bulletins, game reviews, game design issues, GameMaker help and tutorials, exclusive interviews, some quick puzzles and other things that I may come up with. I hope to incessantly enhance the newsletter until it meets your required quality. Enjoy the first issue of GMWeekly!
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios