This time it’s “GMWeekly”. Featuring 3 pages of content, this venture by GMC user DPoole doesn’t seem to exactly be taking a good start.
Hello and welcome to a brand new publication, brought to you for free every Friday by me, Darren Poole. This succinct weekly periodical will encompass numerous things in the future, including: news bulletins, game reviews, game design issues, GameMaker help and tutorials, exclusive interviews, some quick puzzles and other things that I may come up with. I hope to incessantly enhance the newsletter until it meets your required quality. Enjoy the first issue of GMWeekly!
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys