This time it’s “GMWeekly”. Featuring 3 pages of content, this venture by GMC user DPoole doesn’t seem to exactly be taking a good start.
Hello and welcome to a brand new publication, brought to you for free every Friday by me, Darren Poole. This succinct weekly periodical will encompass numerous things in the future, including: news bulletins, game reviews, game design issues, GameMaker help and tutorials, exclusive interviews, some quick puzzles and other things that I may come up with. I hope to incessantly enhance the newsletter until it meets your required quality. Enjoy the first issue of GMWeekly!
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4