About a month after GameGlyph made its promising debut it appears to have been forgotten or abandoned by its creators. However a new service that claims to make selling in-game advertising for GameMaker easy has now come along, RadAd.
RadAd is a project led by Josh Conley which displays a 5 second advert at the start of games using their system, paying developers on a per click basis. If this takes off I see the start of mass GMC click-fraud…
Payments are made via PayPal and all games have to be approved before they can use the system in their games.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative