About a month after GameGlyph made its promising debut it appears to have been forgotten or abandoned by its creators. However a new service that claims to make selling in-game advertising for GameMaker easy has now come along, RadAd.
RadAd is a project led by Josh Conley which displays a 5 second advert at the start of games using their system, paying developers on a per click basis. If this takes off I see the start of mass GMC click-fraud…
Payments are made via PayPal and all games have to be approved before they can use the system in their games.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios