About a month after GameGlyph made its promising debut it appears to have been forgotten or abandoned by its creators. However a new service that claims to make selling in-game advertising for GameMaker easy has now come along, RadAd.
RadAd is a project led by Josh Conley which displays a 5 second advert at the start of games using their system, paying developers on a per click basis. If this takes off I see the start of mass GMC click-fraud…
Payments are made via PayPal and all games have to be approved before they can use the system in their games.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4