Move over 64Digits, there is a new site in town!
GameCOG is a new community website that has been created to provide game developers, designers and enthusiasts, an active environment to create and design, develop and discuss their game ideas and projects.
Although it has just had its first public release, it is going strong with a good amount of members joining each day and they have already announced their first competition – The GameCOG Jam;
GameCOG is [very] proud to announce its first GameCOG Jam. Over a period of 1 week, participating GameCOGGERS will be given the opportunity to devote their free game dev time to one project with a small team. At the end of the week, games will be presented, and after a brief judging period, winners will be announced.
First prize: Full game review and primary focus of front page of GameCOG + Badge
Second and Third Prize: Short game review and secondary focuses of front page of GameCOG + Badge
Other contestants: Short game review on request and link to game on front page + Participant Badge
What do you think of this new website, do you think it can surpass 64Digits, that returned earlier this month or would it go the way of some other websites such as SnowMoon and Game Maker Central? Post your thoughts and comments below.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart