Voting has opened in GameMakerBlog.com’s 2009 Game Maker community awards. Thank you to everyone who nominated candidates they thought deserving of recognition for the services they provide to Game Maker users.
You may vote once in each category upto the 31st of December. The votes will then be checked and the winners announced on January 1st.
Although I did not spend as much time as I would have liked promoting the awards I must admit my disappointment in the low number of nominations received which resulted in three awards receiving only one nomination each. Therefore I will accept write-in votes at my own discretion.
Best source of Game Maker tutorials and/or examples
Best periodical publication
- Game Maker Tech (96%, 50 Votes)
- Tailware (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 52
Best reviews of Game Maker games
- NAL (at GameMakerBlog.com) (68%, 38 Votes)
- xot at GMLScripts.com (13%, 7 Votes)
- TIGSource (13%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 56
Best non-English Game Maker website
- Polish - GMClan.org (84%, 42 Votes)
- Russian - gm-rus.ru (14%, 7 Votes)
- Portuguese - gmbr.forumeiros.com (2%, 1 Votes)
- Italian - gmitalia.altervista.org (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 50
Most exciting launch of the year (calendar year 2009)
- GMLive (44%, 28 Votes)
- Gamejolt Ad revenue (28%, 18 Votes)
- Roket games commercial games (25%, 16 Votes)
Total Voters: 64