Voting has opened in GameMakerBlog.com’s 2009 Game Maker community awards. Thank you to everyone who nominated candidates they thought deserving of recognition for the services they provide to Game Maker users.
You may vote once in each category upto the 31st of December. The votes will then be checked and the winners announced on January 1st.
Although I did not spend as much time as I would have liked promoting the awards I must admit my disappointment in the low number of nominations received which resulted in three awards receiving only one nomination each. Therefore I will accept write-in votes at my own discretion.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios