Softwrap Limited, a company that provides e-commerce and DRM solutions for digital products, will cease trading on 1st September 2013. Softwrap was infamously an integral part of older GameMaker products, and while many veteran GameMaker users will be pleased to hear of its demise, the implications of Softwrap’s closure may be significant for GameMaker 7 and GameMaker 8 users.
It’s not difficult to gauge customer satisfaction with Softwrap by reading the comments section of our posts as far back as 2009.
The most shocking news of all may be that Softwrap Limited have a Facebook page for their fans, of which they have more than zero.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys