It has been over a year since GameMaker Studio was launched, and the powerful game development engine now exports to a variety of platforms including Windows, Mac OS X, HTML5, iOS, Android, Ubuntu, Windows Phone 8, and recently Tizen.
We’re curious to know which of these platforms GameMaker users value the most. Vote for the platforms which interest you in our poll below, and leave a comment explaining your vote if you’d like.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios