It has been over a year since GameMaker Studio was launched, and the powerful game development engine now exports to a variety of platforms including Windows, Mac OS X, HTML5, iOS, Android, Ubuntu, Windows Phone 8, and recently Tizen.
We’re curious to know which of these platforms GameMaker users value the most. Vote for the platforms which interest you in our poll below, and leave a comment explaining your vote if you’d like.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs