“If you are developing for Windows and Mac platforms, it is worth noting that you can create a single extension with only one set of functions which will work on both platforms. This is achieved by adding only one of the link libraries to your game as an extension and placing the other in the Included Files… ”
The tech blog doesn’t go into detail about actually coding your own extensions, though it should be a useful guide for developers who are unfamiliar with GameMaker Studio’s extension system.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys