“If you are developing for Windows and Mac platforms, it is worth noting that you can create a single extension with only one set of functions which will work on both platforms. This is achieved by adding only one of the link libraries to your game as an extension and placing the other in the Included Files… ”
The tech blog doesn’t go into detail about actually coding your own extensions, though it should be a useful guide for developers who are unfamiliar with GameMaker Studio’s extension system.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4