And gNAZIne, my Game Maker magazine of choice returns with a stunningly awesome second issue!
This issue contains 12 whopping pages of quality text, and best of all, free advertisement to Markup, GMTech, GMTV and some other parties. What’s even better, there are no movie reviews in this time: just plain GM material (with the exception of a small rant, “Real web programmers use Notepad” near the end of the issue).
Great effort has also been put into proofreading this, which is proven by this sentence:
I want to see who can make the best screen saver before January 15, 2007!
And that’s not all, their eye-blowing banner here really finishes the deal:
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative