And the decompiler drama continues. This time with a GM Obfuscator, which obviously obfuscates Game Maker files.
Keep in mind that this doesn’t prevent decompilation. But anybody who will decompile your game will have a hard time making sense out of it.
What’s your opinion?
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys