As you may know I am disappointed that YoYo Games have not released a patch to enable users of Game Maker 7 to protect their games from the widely-known-about decompiler. Despite this it looks like they may will endorse the obfuscator project started by GMC member Schreib.
“This project is not officially supported by neither YoYoGames or Mark Overmars – yet. As close as today YoYoJim reported to me that this sounds good, and they might give their official consent.” [sic]
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4