As you may know I am disappointed that YoYo Games have not released a patch to enable users of Game Maker 7 to protect their games from the widely-known-about decompiler. Despite this it looks like they may will endorse the obfuscator project started by GMC member Schreib.
“This project is not officially supported by neither YoYoGames or Mark Overmars – yet. As close as today YoYoJim reported to me that this sounds good, and they might give their official consent.” [sic]
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios