I took my daily visit to the GMC today to find a new PM in my PM box. It was yet again a mass PM to get people to join another ‘co.nr’ based site. The PM stated:
If you have a team assembled please upload your games past, present, and future games at http://retrogaming.co.nr/ and maybe sign up for one of our quarterly competitions, this is a new site so please be one of the first members!
– Rich Y. / Zarzx”
So I replied with a common message I send to PM spammers that stated.
“Maybe you should make a topic rather than PM spam which I may add make you look like a noob. Which is also why I won’t even bother to click the link you just sent me.
Instantly I received a PM stating:
“go **** your kitten”
Now why I would ever visit a site where the creator tells me to ‘go **** my kitten’ I have no idea. Nor do I see why people think a PM spam is okay. Never the less I received ‘epic lolz’ from this and figured I could share them with you.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios