Or – yet another attempt to flog CDs of GameMaker created games.
The team/person behind the project have rather aptly decided to name themselves “Pure Evil Productions” – bound, I’m sure, to inspire confidence in both game makers and game players.
The plan is for 100 GameMaker created games to be sold on a CD, with each game creator earning $0.35 (AUD) a sale. This would mean the total minimum retail price of the CD would have to be at least $35 AUD (around 30USD, 20EUR, 17GBP), plus of course postage.
Or you could just download them, or very similar and probably more professional games, for free from numerous online freeware websites.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs