Or – yet another attempt to flog CDs of GameMaker created games.
The team/person behind the project have rather aptly decided to name themselves “Pure Evil Productions” – bound, I’m sure, to inspire confidence in both game makers and game players.
The plan is for 100 GameMaker created games to be sold on a CD, with each game creator earning $0.35 (AUD) a sale. This would mean the total minimum retail price of the CD would have to be at least $35 AUD (around 30USD, 20EUR, 17GBP), plus of course postage.
Or you could just download them, or very similar and probably more professional games, for free from numerous online freeware websites.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!