Or – yet another attempt to flog CDs of GameMaker created games.
The team/person behind the project have rather aptly decided to name themselves “Pure Evil Productions” – bound, I’m sure, to inspire confidence in both game makers and game players.
The plan is for 100 GameMaker created games to be sold on a CD, with each game creator earning $0.35 (AUD) a sale. This would mean the total minimum retail price of the CD would have to be at least $35 AUD (around 30USD, 20EUR, 17GBP), plus of course postage.
Or you could just download them, or very similar and probably more professional games, for free from numerous online freeware websites.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios